See the pictures below on how to take proper measurements
|1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.|
Please follow sizing chart below in order to determine size of a brace that will fit you.
- Apophysitis, patellar chondromalacia, patellofemoral anthralgia, jumper’s knee.
- Alleviates pain by diminishing tension on muscles and ligaments.
- Could be used as a preventive measure during sports or in a rehab phase.
- Swiftly adjustable compression.
- Breathable, 100% cotton on your skin.
- Support and compression for light patellar trauma.
- Easy adjustments superior to patella or inferior to the patella, depending on the degree of compression needed.
- Completely adjustable, two sizes only.
- Neoprene free.
LEGS – Knee #41
Vega Plus Patella Stabilizer
- Traumatic pathologies: instability of the patella, sub-dislocations of the patella, femur-patella arthrosis, fractures of the patella, post op (associated pathologies, patella + minor instability of collateral ligaments – product 41 only)
- Rehabilitation phase: provides passive support during rehabilitation, provides protection during sporting activities.
LEGS – Knee #43
- A knee orthosis with adjustable knee joints used for:
- Patellar chonodropathy (osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar osteoarthitis
- Post-operative and post-traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial & Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella stabilization, Patella tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondromalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
OA Knee Brace With Range of Motion
Use this knee brace for the following indications:
- Mild to moderate medial compartment OA without instability.
- Meniscus procedures.
- Chondral defect procedures.
- Moderate lateral compartment OA without instability; it is possible to reduce the load on the lateral compartment by using a “right” brace on a left leg or a “left” brace on a right leg.
- Available in left or right.
Reduces pain caused by patellofemoral instabilities by dispersing energy across the knee.
Reduces anterior knee pain by dispersing energy across the knee.
The DonJoy Reaction knee brace utilizes an elastomeric web design, which absorbs shock and shifts the peak loads away from the painful area of the knee. This dispersion of energy helps reduce the anterior knee pain you suffer from.
A Discreet Solution for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
The OA REACTION WEB is the lowest profile knee brace on the market to treat early or mild OA. The patented silicone web technology provides a custom fit that won’t slip; it’s so comfortable, users may forget they’re wearing a brace
DonJoy X-Act ROM Post-Op Knee Brace Information
The X-Act ROM is remarkably quick and easy to apply, allowing efficient use of OR time
The anti-migration foam and dynamic suspension frame naturally contour this lightweight brace to the patient’s leg, providing a precise fit after surgery
The DonJoy Hinged Knee, designed for mild to moderate medial lateral control, is available in both Neoprene and Drytex materials.
The Neoprene Hinged Knee Sleeve has a more compressive and warmth capabilities than Drytex.The Drytex material is an alternative to Neoprene and constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric that allows for improved airflow.
Recommended for mild or moderate ligament joint pain, sprains, strains, Osgood Schlatter disease or patellar instabilities.
The main difference between the Hinged Patella brace and the straight Performer Patella is the hinge on either side of the brace, which provide more support for the knee. Like the unhinged version, this brace does not provide as much specific kneecap support as the DonJoy Tru-Pull Advanced (which gives the most support for the patella), but it does provide moderate support for the entire knee.
DonJoy OA Everyday Arthritis Knee Brace Information
The DonJoy OA Everyday Brace is a lightweight arthritis brace that is both effective and easy to use. The OA Everyday knee brace offers a patient controlled telescoping condyle pad allowing the patient to “fine tune” load according to activity level.