Are you suffering from any of the following?
- Back pain
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle & related conditions such as strains, spasms & sprains
- Stress relief & stress-related conditions
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis
- Post-injury & post-surgical rehabilitation
If yes, then get your massage therapy at our clinic in Richmond Hill.
Massage Therapy plays a crucial role in helping patients enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Our skilled and trained therapists not only offer relaxation and preventative massage, they also provide effective hands on relief for various health issues.
If you are looking for a massage therapist in Richmond Hill, you will find that our practitioners have excellent clinical and listening skills, and that they make sure to meet your unique health goals and treatment needs.
How does massage therapy work?
Massage Therapy improves circulation in the body by bringing oxygen & nutrients to the tissues. It alleviates muscle tension & pain, improves flexibility & mobility, and helps to eliminate lactic acid and other waste by-products from the body, which in turn minimizes muscle pain & stiffness. Massage therapy also helps in relieving stress by reducing levels of stress hormones such as cortisol.
Our team of Massage Therapists
If you are new to Massage Therapy and are not really sure if it is the right method to improve your health, just give our friendly team a call and we will be more than happy to address your concerns and questions and let you know about our affordable rates.
Why Choose Us?
Happy Family Wellness Clinic, our goal is to educate as many families as possible; to help them achieve high quality health without surgery and/or drugs; to find solutions to your health conditions, and to help you enjoy long-term health benefits. If you are considering Massage Therapy just give us a call to schedule an appointment – it’s that easy. You do not need permission from anyone to start enjoying the health benefits that our Massage Therapists have to offer!
Massage Therapy helps to:
- Promote healing
- Relieve muscular tension and stress
- Relieve pain and stiffness
- Facilitate the natural healing processes of the body
- Drain excessive fluids and toxins
- Balance energy flow throughout the body
- Restore mobility to injured tissue
- Stimulate feelings of well-being
- Connect mind, body, and spirit