What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy, or physical therapy, involves different services that help build, maintain and restore proper physical function. Many factors can limit our bodily movement and functional ability, such as injury, disease, aging and our environment. Physiotherapy Richmond Hill focuses on minimizing the effects that these factors can have on the physical function.
Your physiotherapist will assess your movement, strength, endurance and functional ability. After this assessment your physiotherapist will design a program tailored to your unique needs that will enhance movement and function and prevent further injury.
Common conditions treated include:
- Sport injuries
- Work-Relayed Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Acute Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Lower back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- TMJ Dysfunction
What we do
Our physiotherapist Richmond Hill will work with you to prevent, treat and rehabilitate restricted physical function. We will assess your specific condition, such as the effect a disability or injury has had on your bodily movement, strength, endurance and coordination. We will then provide you with a custom made treatment plan so that you can enjoy improved coordination, strength, range of and motion in your joints and can prevent further injury.
We utilize different treatment techniques to individually address each individual’s needs. These include:
- Soft tissue massage
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
- Exercise Prescription
- Advice on Mobility aids
Why Choose Us?
At our wellness clinic we try our best to hire knowledgeable practitioners, those who can demonstrate clinical reasoning and who are highly skilled and experienced in treatment techniques. Our physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists work as a team sharing knowledge and experiences. At Happy Family Wellness Clinic, we believe that Manual Therapy is an important component of the overall treatment of any injury or any soft tissue chronic condition.
Here are the few reasons why you should choose our physiotherapy in Richmond Hill
- Easy availability of physical rehabilitation therapists under one roof
- Use of modern equipments to diagnose and treat health problems
- Orthopedic physio consultants to injuries related to accidents
- Private physiotherapy rooms
- Individual therapy sessions for maximum attention
- Hassle-free physiotherapy session bookings
- Other heath care services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic
- Convenient location, easier to reach
- Quality services at affordable prices