Treat Knee Instability and Pain
The Drytex Hinged Air DonJoy is designed to treat and ease pain associated with patellofemoral malalignment, chondromalacia and tendonitis plus medial/lateral instabilities and post-operative meniscectomies. The Hinged Air DonJoy is constructed with Drytex, a neoprene alternative material that allows for improved air flow
- Patella tendonitis, knee instability, and MCL or LCL knee Sprains
- Patellofemoral malalignment,
- Chondromalacia and tendonitis plus medial/lateral instabilities, and
- Post-operative meniscectomies (removal of the meniscus when there’s an acl tear or other torn knee cartilage)
The Hinged Air DonJoy is constructed with Drytex, a neoprene alternative material that allows for improved air flow and is hypoallergenic.
- Inflatable pneumatic buttresses for medial, lateral or full patellar support
- Alternative to tape and neoprene
- Drytex material for added patient comfort
- Half wrap on posterior thigh for ease of application
- Polycentric hinge with flexion stops of 0°, 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° (10° installed)
- Popliteal cutout
- Extension stops 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6″ above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.